Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Not so solo

Photo of Iko looking regal and wise in front of a mountain
seeing
Originally uploaded by wendy chisholm
The year mark (April 4) is 26 days away. Funny that it falls on Easter...as a new life is truly about to begin.

This weekend, I looked at the Wendy 3.0 collage for the first time in a few months. I am proud to report that I'm actively manifesting many of those intentions. I'm climbing, hiking, doing yoga, meeting lots of new people, working on my career and strengthening my abs (they will never be what they were pre-pregnancy but some sort of somethin'-somethin' seems to be on its way back). Still to do: a more off-road, Iko-friendly car, more jewelry, new glasses and gardening.

And, hey look! I took a pictures of something other than Zeb! Hooray creativity.

2 Comments:

Blogger artifishall said...

Yay for new beginnings!

my to-do: take pictures of something other that Jada ;)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Three Seas said...

Of course, you can never take too many pix of Zeb and Jada as far as I'm concerned.
Here's to new beginnings for all of us

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home