Monday, November 30, 2009

Not about me


those eyes!
Originally uploaded by wendy chisholm
I've been writing a lot about myself lately and I realize I need to give Zeb some air time! Here are some quick updates.

Last Wednesday we took Iko to the vet for a wound on his leg that doesn't seem to be healing. On our way out, the receptionist asked Zeb if he was going to pay. He replied, "I don't have any money. My girl does." (and pointed to me). She asks, "Oh, your mom will pay. I thought you looked a lot older. Maybe 15." Exasperated he says, "Oh come on! I'm only 3 and a half!" Much laughter followed.

We start many of our days with either a race or a dance party. His favorite song is "Shake it out" by Karl Denson's Tiny Universe. (Great Taste!) We also often play this song in the car on the way to preschool.

Zeb likes to pretend. He most often plays the role of: Bumblebee (or more recently, *New* Bumblebee), Blue Racing Car, Little Bolt, or Baby Bird. I am assigned the following corresponding roles: Wheeljack, Red Racing Car, Big Bolt (or Penny), or Mama Bird. Hillary is sometimes Thundercracker, Pink Racing Car, or Medium Bolt. Iko is usually White Racing Car.

There are more photos of Zebulon from the last month or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home