Saturday, May 17, 2008

something new

Apparently, there's this revolutionary thing happening around here.  This really big orb rises in the sky, shines all day, warms up the air, and then you can go outside without rain gear or jackets!  We tried it today and it was really nice.  I'm not sure if we'll see it again any time soon.  I think it's called "sun" but I could have misunderstood one of the conversations I overheard when we were on one of three major trips out of the house today.  Usually, we only make one or  two, but today, because of the shiny warm thing, we were out of the house most of the day.  It was great!  

One of the interesting side effects is that our skin is a little pink.  It looks nice, I have no complaints.  Other people put white stuff on their skin so they can stay white.  I'll have to investigate what it is they are using and how they like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home