Saturday, May 24, 2008

photo update


looking up
Originally uploaded by anneke boudreau
I've been keeping Zeb and I busy while John's been in Morocco. We've walked Green Lake, hosted a few playdates, went with Kristen to Volunteer Park, attended a few barbeques, and all sorts of good stuff. Zeb and Dalillah went to the International Children's Fest last week and to the Pacific Science Center this week.

All of the seeds that we've planted have started coming up. I set one basil outside, but I don't think it's quite warm enough. Today, I set the 2 tomato starts and the 2nd basil out. I'll leave them out there as long as its sunny then bring them in tonight. I'll try that over the next few days in an attempt to harden them off and hope they'll be out there to stay by the end of the week. They've outgrown their space on the kitchen windowsill! I bought beet and radish seeds and hope to get those in the ground this weekend. We need to separate the chives (anyone want some? I can't believe that *all* of the seeds came up...) and carrots.

I've added some photos to the Spring 2008 set. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home