Thursday, May 03, 2007

on

octopus

I returned from my momma retreat to a non-stop action figure. While I was lazing around the hotel room eating, reading, and writing, J found Z's "on" switch and Z hasn't stopped since (he slows down to nap from time-to-time). To keep up with him, I'm kicking my coffee drinking into high gear. A long time ago, in a life far far away, if I drank a cup of coffee at noon, I would stay up sorting my herbs and spices until 2 a.m. No more. I can drink 2 cups in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and fall snoring onto the pillow by 9 p.m.

Yesterday, he asked to take 2 walks in the stroller, went up and down the stairs 5 times, plus we met with a nutritionist, bought him new shoes (he happily stuck his feet in the air to try on each of the 3 pairs), found a $7 trike at Value Village, and knitted with G, E, and K (although he fell asleep just before we arrived and woke as we were leaving). Tuesday, he ran around the Children's Museum for 1.5 hours then fell asleep then ran around a park for an hour. This morning, he ran around the aquarium for 1.5 hours then fell asleep. This afternoon, I think we'll walk to Swanson's Nursery to pick up birdseed and hornet traps then stop by the park on the way home.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home