Saturday, April 28, 2007

I finally understand...

  • how to use the blow dryer to style my hair: warm the hair with the dryer then use hands or brush to flip, straighten, or curl.
  • how to clean a toilet: clean the inside of the bowl then clean the inside of the tank. Every few months, replace the non-chlorine disinfecting tablet (in the tank).
  • how to brew a good cup of coffee: 1/4 cup of ground coffee for each 4 cups of water.
  • how to be me: ok. not quite. But, the last 24 hours has shed some light.

I'm typing from a room on the 33rd floor of the downtown Sheraton. I'm on a "momma retreat." Just me, my stack of magazines that have to be read and recycled before I return, my workout clothes, my computer, and the mini bar. I have three things to accomplish at a minimum:
  1. read the April and May issues of Real Simple and Better Homes and Gardens.
  2. workout.
  3. sleep in.
I have one hour until check out. Better get to that last Real Simple.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home