Sunday, April 15, 2007

daycare

We decided to keep Z in daycare one day per week because it is more affordable than a nanny, it gets him out of the house and playing with others, he was doing really well at daycare, and I figured that if he picked up a cold or virus on a Friday he could be sick over the weekend and would be well again by the following Friday.

It's been two weeks. The first week he came home after 1/2 a day because he had a virus - but was the first to have it so he didn't pick it up from daycare (then gave it to me and I lost 6 pounds in 2 days). Last week, everything went well. He was there 8-5 and I worked for several hours, went out for lunch, then had fun hanging out with a new gardening pal.

This week the center is having a parent's night out - date night!

So far, I'm confident we made the right choice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home