Friday, December 01, 2006

sick day

Today isn't Z's first day of daycare because the vomit on Wednesday wasn't a one-time thing...plus it's coming out the other end, to boot(y). When talking with the doctor about how to keep him hydrated she told me that the results of the allergy test were back and he was allergic to *everything* on the list except corn. That means: soy, egg white, egg yolk, peanut, walnut, pea, wheat, milk, and whatever else was on the list - some other nuts and...I couldn't write fast enough as she went through the list. We meet with the allergist next Tuesday. [sigh]

She said to expect the vomiting to last 3-5 days and the diarrhea up to 2 weeks...which means he may not be starting daycare next week either...and until we sort out his allergies, I suppose that is a good thing.

If you would like to give me a holiday gift, I need 1001 rice recipes for the curious toddler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home