Thursday, December 07, 2006

her perfume lingered on his jacket...

It was inevitable. He needed to spend time with other people and I needed to get back to work.

hehe.

Yesterday, we survived Z's first day of daycare. Survived. Ha. It really wasn't that dramatic, a little, but not really. One thing I've learned about major milestones is that they come and go more quickly and less painfully than I anticipate.

From 9:30-12:30, Z went to daycare and I spent time in the neighborhood near his center. I had breakfast at Noah's, talked on the phone with a friend from high school, ordered coffee and caught up on personal email. I was *supposed* to work - to make money to pay for daycare - but I couldn't quite focus enough to do that. A combination of caffeine, nerves, and excitement.

Tomorrow, he'll go from 9:00-1:00. I have a 9:30 appointment at the University, so I *will* do some work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((hugs)) I am glad it went so well. I hope the little guy is feeling better, too. : )

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home