Tuesday, August 15, 2006

z's summer tour

mac holding z with his left hand. z has two fingers in his mouth and a serious, funny expression.
We returned from our 17 day trip to the midwest. All-in-all Z slept in 4 cities in 2 states, met 20 kids and 40 adults, and attended 4 gatherings. I wish I had taken more photos, but my hands were full.

When we left on the trip, Z was able to shakily sit, he was scooting around on his belly, and he could hold weight on his legs. Two weeks and 20 kids later...he is sitting unsupported, getting himself into a sit (from crawling), sticking out his tongue, drinking from a cup (sippy cups were too slow), pulling himself up to standing, taking a couple steps while holding onto furniture (or people), and patting with his right hand. I returned to a house in desperate need of childproofing!

More on the trip after the house is secure and I have a moment to sit still.

1 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

I'm seriously chuckling at your sudden need to child proof... It happens so quickly! I remember it well. One moment my house is my own, and the next everything is strapped down, covered up, locked up, etc... And I love the pic of Z with Jimmy Mac. So cool.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home