Tuesday, June 13, 2006

tucson - the first of many

Last Monday, smom asked if Z and I would like to surprise dad for his bday. A few hours later, Z and I had a ticket to arrive on Thursday and return the following Monday. Luckily, it wasn't enough time for me to get nervous but the perfect amount of time to pack. We took lots of photos and have many stories to tell. I expect to publish several posts this week about the trip.

It turns out that traveling with Z is really fun. He loves all of the things and people to look at and charms every person he meets. I lost count of how many people said, "what a happy baby!" during our trip. Plus, it was so much fun to watch grandma and grandpa talk and play with Z.

Coming soon...Z's first flight, Z's first swim, "a banana runs through it," "lions, and puppets, and books - oh my," the birthday party, skin deep, coming home, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home