Tuesday, March 21, 2006

rhythm

I return to work in less than 2 weeks. I feel change in the air although I'm not sure what will change or how. To figure it out I've consulted a variety of sources: friends, family, coworkers, the tarot, and my heart. The voice I'm hearing loudest is my heart and I'm trying to muster the courage to listen to it. The most important concept I'm hearing is rhythm. The last few weeks have been such a blessing because we've been living each moment without a schedule. For once, my life has not been dictated by departure times and meeting schedules. It's a slower pace that reminds me of trips to Jamaica and Hawaii. A pace that allows you to experience each moment that catches your senses. There's no hurrying to the next "thing" whatever that may be.

I'm meeting a group of moms and children this morning for coffee and am not rushing to dress Z and myself. We have plenty of time to enjoy the morning and even write a few words about how we're not rushing. ;) As I cross this next threshold, I don't want to rush, I don't want to stress - no matter what we're doing. I want to progress at my own slow, deliberate pace.

I found me a rhythm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home