Thursday, February 23, 2006

let there be light

Z loves light. His favorite place is the changing table where he lays on his back and stares into the light above it. As we travel from room to room he looks for the light and if the light isn't bright enough he complains.

Other than that, Z is still mostly a squirmy, stinky, noisy lump. He has the ability to fuss a lot (not colicky-a-lot, but enough-a-lot that I'm happy J and grandmomma relieve me when I need a break). There are days like Tuesday where Z is content sitting in the swing or his crib while I do chores. Then there are days like yesterday where he wants to eat every 1.5 hours and starts fussing again as soon as he's done eating. Today was in-between - some fussing, some napping, some alert and cuteness. We're taking it day-by-day.

J creatively entertains Z. First J lays Z on the kitchen counter so Z can look into the light then puts a book on Z's belly. J asks Z, "how did that book get on your belly?" Then J marches Z around the house singing "happy, happy light. happy, happy light."

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt Phillips ComputerMillions.com said...

I was wondering what others who like me have suffered with Acne for years, would comment on the resources I've created on the topic of Acne. Hopefully there is something for everyone here and like me you will find the solution to Acne forever like me. acne answerz info acne answerz info

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home