Thursday, January 12, 2006

brothers, today's dr's appt

To be fair, the men in my life have also been extremely supportive during the pregnancy and many of the things said about sisters can be said for the brothers as well! :) Especially J who is going to be a phenomenal father.

We are still waiting for Gilhooly to make his grand entrance. The movement and cramping I felt yesterday was him dropping. I didn't think my belly could be any more in the way, but it's even lower and further out! I'm finally dilated - but only 1 cm. At our appointment this morning we began talking about plans for inducing. I have another appointment tomorrow morning for a fetal stress test (assuming I need the appointment, which I hope I won't) I'll sit with a fetal monitor for 30 minutes. If we go through the weekend, I'll have another 30 minute session on Monday followed by an ultrasound. If we go until next Thursday, we'll have an appointment with the doctor to determine next steps.

Let's hope that I get my wish to delivery on Friday the 13th. Things are looking good, I'll keep moving around today to help the cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home