Friday, November 11, 2005

he's a squirmer

Gilhooly started squirming midway through prenatal yoga class then continued to wiggle throughout dinner, a shopping trip, 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives, and at least 20 minutes of lying in bed. He's a busy boy!

He seems busiest in the evening, starting around 4 pm. He has some movement in the morning as we're waking up. And usually he'll dance around for a while after breakfast and the morning dog walk.

About 20 minutes after I eat (no matter when I eat), he'll kick around for a while. I haven't timed it, but it seems pretty regular. The only consistent observation I've been making are the 4 o'clock kick counts and he continues to move 10 times in less than 15 minutes. From what I've read, as long as that stays consistent we're cool. I'm glad to read in several sources that a busy fetus doesn't necessarily mean we'll have a hyperactive child. Although, you never know... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home